Monday, November 15, 2010

Calories In One Toblerone Piece

Policoop password ... ... Do not give up!

Dear guys I want to write two words, although unfortunately I was not present in the last two difficult journeys of the team. Sorry for the two defeats ... suffered in Spotorno was really prohibitive, and seeing the names of opposing players both from the stories I have been made! The other night in Cogorno was certainly a delicate game against a team that will surely end of the season with us and two other teams (in my opinion and Fossano Alba), struggling to avoid relegation. Regret not having been there and even more not being able to play and help out the team! Kudos to Zango, Henry and Peter who gave everything to try and bring home the two points up for grabs! For now all I can do is tell everyone to stay up with the moral, we do not like Inter that current, rather than for the absences, is failing to discharge mental! The season is long, the absences You can retrieve and you can certainly put this difficult time! We certainly put in a round of cabbage, with very strong teams that I believe will make a championship in itself, but on the other side you can fight zealously for their lives comfortably off and maybe some small satisfaction! Having said that I repeat what I wrote in the title ... not give up and now we think about the next game against the moat that will give us some more confidence! Force fanciòt ... we carry all that we did good !!!!! A salutone SAOMS and strength!

0 comments:

Post a Comment