Time programs and ... grilled
It 'now time for the programs for next season. In fact soon will have time of enrollment in the championships.
addition, the Summer Tournament Costes (14-15-16 July 2010) is upon us.
So we have to meet "around a table" is to define our expectations and availability.
Since "the legs under the table" will bring more willing to eat even when there is (for me it is), this year I decided to do a barbecue and to follow the meeting a program for next season. As I mentioned earlier
via SMS at a date Sunday, July 4, beginning at 19.30 for dinner.
It is to my house and all of you are invited.
I think it is already known to all the athletes what the company's guidance for next year.
We talked about it during training and competitions throughout the competitive year just ended.
This orientation (but is only just that) costutuirĂ the starting point for the conduct of the meeting.
Hello, see you soon. Henry
Canneva
0 comments:
Post a Comment