Thursday, January 27, 2011

French Tv Russian Portuguese

I like the word love I do not like Tomorrow Never Knows

I like: simplicity, poetry daily, nature, beauty, music, family, generosity, ethics, intelligence
I do not like: dishonesty, bad faith , lies, greed, infidelity (serial), tourist villages, full inclusive dancing, cocaine, whitewashed tombs, cunning

I like: people
I do not like: the crowd

I like: who is cheerful
I do not like: those who feel compelled to always be funny

I like: who is not embarrassed by silence
I do not like: who is unable to remain silent

I like : who speaks from the heart, who thinks with his heart
I do not like: who hides behind a mask for so long that they have lost track of himself, who thinks with his stomach

I like: talented people
I do not like: the leccaculo

I like: the storyteller
I do not like: jokes

I like: drinking well
I do not like: who orders champagne, but not enhanced dall'ortrugo

I like: Stanley Kubrick, Woody Allen, Hayao Miyazaki, European cinema (French, English, English)
I do not like: TV, Steven Spielberg, Hollywood

I like: around the world in motion, walking
I do not like: speed, slot to slot

I like: the American roads, country roads, mountain passes
I do not like: ring roads, highways, guardrails

I like: the mountain, the silence, smell of cows grazing
I do not like: cement plant slopes, the ring roads that take you in a hurry Homes

I like: the sea out of season, hidden beaches, the fish market
I do not like: marinas

I like: Central European Romantic literature, George Simenon, Piero Chiara
I do not like: books prefabricated American

I like: Beatles and Rolling Stones
I do not like: U2

I like: radios
I do not like: private radio

I like: concerts in clubs
I do not like: karaoke, stadiums

I like: the smell of motorbikes, the smell of the mixture
I do not like: the smell of diesel

I like: motorbikes twins
I do not like: the Japanese bikes (modern)

I like: an intimate dinner
I do not like : the tables

I like: a smile, a sudden kiss, a hug that My daughter can not hold
I do not like: pout

I like: eyes sweet, sincere eyes, the girls soft
I do not like: the vamp, women aggressive

I like: long kisses, his hair, the Japanese weekend (unless I get out of bed for three days), cunnilingus
I do not like: a massage Payment

I like: the waitresses
I do not like: the ministers dancers

I like: the weight of the quilt winter
I do not like: sleep only

I like: the elegance of the body
I do not like: jewelry

I like: the naked body
I do not like: lingerie

I like: age with the woman I love
I do not like: age

me Like: colorful tattoos
I do not like: tribal tattoos

I like: petanque
I do not like: golf

I'd like: a pipe
I do not like: the cigar

I like: Apple
I do not like: Apple

I'd like to: work writing
I do not like: people enduring work

0 comments:

Post a Comment