Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Wishes,boss




I met a girl and we ran away
I swore I'd make Every day her happy
And how I made her cry
Two Faces Have I

I met a girl and we escaped with
I swore to make her happy every day
and how I made her cry ...

The word most misunderstood of all the vocabulary is of course "love". The lover uses to express his feelings to his partner (partner), to signify that wants to give good things: happiness and everything himself. But it is not true: the lover does not want to give anything, what she wants is actually received. He wants to receive love, loyalty, passion, sex ... want to receive the attentions of the other, the breath of the other to own it exclusively.
If you do not get all these things all the time, or if you believe not to receive it, what it's actually in love with the anger, quarrels, frustration, tears, jealousy ...
This is not love. And passion, and desire, is a hormonal storm: it is snatch, mating, insemination, but replication is not love.

Love is proof that the parent and the child. It is not a contract, not negotiated, it is not an exchange. The parent loves the child completely, totally, with his whole life, that he would, and just because it exists and is his son. Anything a child can do or say, could in any way injure or deny, a parent can not help but love him. This is to give love.
A mother who gives his life for his son is an act of love, a boyfriend who stabbed his girlfriend because she does not want most is not.
Unfortunately we are born with the love inside, ready, but we need someone who taught us this. Who has not received have not learned to give love. Children who have suffered childhood lack of love (or worse) are at risk of hurting their children in their turn, cursed in a spiral (which luckily sometimes down a redemption). The children of separated couples have more difficulty in achieving a stable marriage that the children of couples happy and loyal.

Passion goes. Love no.
I do not mean that man and woman can not be love, indeed. First of all, the passion is a great feeling, especially when maintained by a minimum of intelligence. Too risky and unstable feelings as passion and desire can become (not without working on it) into something more solid that can be defined as "love."
I saw inconsolable widows and widowers. But usually console themselves.
I have seen broken hearts crystallized in regretting the first love, true love, until perhaps not meet again in life and feel a bit 'disappointed by what the end is just a human being.
I saw love in love without limits. And then hate each other without limits (divorce).

Falling in love is a magical experience, marriage can be a beautiful thing, love of neighbor is a feeling that makes us, the love of God is more than a feeling. It's nice to have love for the mountains, for music, for the bike to the theater, cinema ... but we can not call all these things with the same name, we use some more appropriate term or inventiamoci some neologism:
"affection, well, affection, friendship, tenderness, warmth, kindness, attention, care, presence, proximity, attraction, desire, passion, falling in love, fondness, aspiration, interest, devotion, enthusiasm, transport, worship, greed, charity, generosity, solidarity, kindness ... "

(published for the first time on 25 December 2006)

0 comments:

Post a Comment