Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Para Que Sirve Elbtamethasone




Where to blow the wind tomorrow no one knows where it will go
your sweet smile tomorrow nobody knows ...
(Bruce Springsteen)

Time is running fast, and things change. We should not be too attached to things, to better adapt to that new advances. We should live without memory, like most elementary living beings, or bask in the memories that we guard jealously in the chest of our hearts? Or should we be a bit 'cynical, like those who say that beauty is in change, or worse as those who do not even link to happiness?
There have been times in my life where I had an epiphany, a moment of clear awareness of the precariousness of this, when I thought: "this does not exist, is an illusion ..." . Maybe it happens in the moments when for a moment things seem to be perfect, but perhaps not.
I look in his late twenties, was walking with her beloved Reif, my German shepherd, on a warm spring evening. While it seems to me to be happy a flash of awareness through my mind: "I'm young, Reif is alive, my parents are alive, I love my girlfriend. Necessarily come when all this will no longer be true ".
Fade to white. New scene. Lungo Ticino, the dock of the Naviglio Grande. They embraced the woman I love (not is the same as before), look along the sky becomes red. It's a bucolic scene: there is a fisherman, a boat, the noises of the city are distant, muffled. I'm getting in the subtitle read: "I see those sunsets again embraced? One hundred and ten, one? " If you think in the end how many times you were successful in the past? Fade out. I'm walking through a crowded city center and decorated for the Christmas holidays, amid a crowd in search of gifts, I'm getting ready for Christmas with the family. Suddenly I wonder and if the family Christmas should end? If I live to find himself alone in an empty apartment? O into a new apartment, another house? " (evidently the subconscious was trying to make me understand that I preferred to ignore obvious signs).

There is a place where things end up lost?

PS: (re) read as well: the Neverland ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment