Thursday, May 13, 2010

Free Card N Gauge Buildings

No turning back!

"They Can Say the Most Wonderful words you just do not understand,
I can show you the way But I know That you'll never be there,
All the time, all the shine of your eyes I would never forget
All I Know there's no time , there's no life , there is no turning back "




Shooting for LABA by Corrado Dalcò Photographer.



Born in 1974 in São Paulo Brazil, Gui Boratto , architect, musician, composer and producer began his career in the advertising business in 1993.
Thanks to an incredible number of licenses from the most respected European labels such as Kompakt, K2, Audiomatique, Harthouse, Plastic City, Gui Boratto has managed to appear on the charts and playlists of the most famous producers and DJs in the world.
His latest album, Chromophobia , has been a great success and in April 2007 he received the title of Mixmag Album "of the month.





0 comments:

Post a Comment