Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Will A Tin Ring Turn Your Finger Green?

No_cturne/No_ctambule.


During the night :

♦ I usually tie my hair , they are too much long and I need convenience
♦I often drink smoke and I smoke some drink

♦I listen to classical music , to relax me, even if I don't succeed.

♦I write histories of fairies .

♦I often look at the mobile-Phone waiting for a message of my lov er .

♦ The vague for the house to search my old suits of moth er ... I look in the top floor, the attic ... and I am afraid!

♦ I dream with open eyes to be anothe r .







Gabriele D'Annunzio wrote in 1916, "Night." This work consists of prose meditations and memories of the poet (and highly autobiographical).


When D'Annunzio set about the work was in Venice and was temporarily blind and immobile because of a plane crash. D'Annunzio wrote the material using about ten thousand or strips of paper scrolls, each of which was laid on a single line of text. The material was then placed in order written by the daughter of the poet, who helped him to the bedside.


" Night" _ 1947 ( Marc Chagall) Pushkin Museum in Moscow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment