Monday, May 17, 2010

Rogers Block My Caller Id Name

Not Fair! Special Farm!

FARM MARCHESINI (& Yevgeny's Birthday)
I spent last Sunday lunch at the "Farm Marchesini," famous for being one of the most important farms in Lower Reggiana, it is placed between Gattatico and Campton in the locality or Praticello .

The company produces more than 60 years, the Parmigiano-Reggiano, and you can see the whole chain from the production of cheeses in the pasture of meadows, breeding of dairy cattle in the dairy processing business, and the seasoning of course the tasting.

Lunch began with generous portions of typical appetizers (cheese, sausage, dumpling fried), before moving to the unique dishes of lasagna, ravioli and Bombs Green Rice with mushrooms, ham and lemon (also very rich and tasty) and wine in abundance, and already here I was about to burst from a large I ate (I did not eat so by Christmas Eve) but was not over yet ... There were no cakes (made by me!), Fruit salad of strawberries, the "ammazzacaffè" of any sort on the house and the final coffee. All this for only € 20! The value for money has been nothing short of excellent !

The location is very beautiful, open country and very well taken care of ... The farm is home to many cattle to other animals: Pigs (field before the meats you can buy at the store), goats, geese, ducks, turkeys, dogs ... In practice, "Old Farm ...".





Marchesini Farm Official Website: http://www.fattoriamarchesini.com/

(Photo: F. & M. Elle Oise)

0 comments:

Post a Comment