Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jumbing Exercise Diagrame

No hurry to grow up_

My Little Love, My Little Sister ... ❤ Martina.




Martina is 11 years old, she's of the sign of the Pisces and she has a very sensitive character. She's 165 cms tall (soon overcome me!) and She weighs only 40 kg...a model physicist!

She frequents the fifth year of elementary school, her favourites subjects are Mathe and Geography , she would want to be an Engineer !

Martina likes:

☼ playing Tennis

☼ fishing with Daddy

☼ playing Chees

☼ collecting Sailboats and Postage stamps

☼ eating Lasagnas,Olives,Tortelli of her Grandmother...Anna

☼ sleeping with "Balto" (her favourite peluche dog)

Martina dislikes:

☂ waking up soon in the morning

☂ wearing famale suits

☂ "Barbie"

☂ writing Italian texts



I'm a second mother for her and a strong point of reference, she's the person that I love more. I'd want that she remains a little doll, I 'm always afraid for her in this bad world.




0 comments:

Post a Comment