Sunday, May 30, 2010

License Renewal Ohio Prixw

No Tears for me,please.

"I go out, I headed to the woods ... I'm looking for Hemlock"


Death will come and will have your eyes

will death and will have your eyes
this
death that accompanies us from morning till night, sleepless,
deaf, like an old remorse
or an absurd vice.
Your eyes will be a vain word,
a silent cry, a silence .
So you see them every morning on
when you gaze alone
in the mirror.
O dear hope, that day
we too will know that you are life and nothingness
For everyone death has a look.
Death will come and will have your eyes.
will be like giving up a vice,
like seeing a dead face re-emerge in the mirror,
like listening to closed lips.
go down into the maelstrom dumb.


(Cesare Pavese)















I would like.

.

.



0 comments:

Post a Comment